The lighthouse that now stands at Bolivar Point was first lighted for mariners in 1872 and was painted with distinctive black and white horizontal bands to provide a distinctive daymark. It withstood two of the worst storms ever recorded on the Texas Gulf Coast - hurricanes in 1900 and 1915. It was in use for 61 years before being retired in 1933.
Each Peg Hanger is metal with wire hangers.
Name and historical information on the back.
Size is approximately 7-1/4"h with hanger; 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" without.
This decorative collectible is metal with the image of a postcard on it.
Appears rusty on the edges, but that is the design.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 12 September, 2020.