TITLE: Cana Island Lighthouse
DESCRIPTION Cana Island Lighthouse, Baileys Harbor, WI 1913 The 86-foot Tower was completed in 1870. In 1901 the tower was encased in metal plates due to the erosion of the original yellow brick.
PUBLISHED BY: Leib Archives, East Berlin, PA
POSTCARD ID #: PC131706
Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All of these materials have passed the Photo Activity Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term storage.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 26 August, 2017.