TITLE: Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
SIZE: Continental, approximately 15cm X 10.5cm
DESCRIPTION Yaquina Bay Lighthouse: The Yaquina Bay Lighthouse located in Newport was built in 1870 and operated only three years; 1871 to 1874. This photo was taken when the building was being used as the crew quarters and lookout by the U.S. Coast Guard, known as the U.S. Life Saving Service from 1906 to 1934.
PUBLISHED BY: Nature's Design Photography, Medford, OR 97504
POSTCARD ID #: #898
Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All of these materials have passed the Photo Activity Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term storage.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 27 August, 2017.