St. Simons Island Lighthouse Georgia Postcard 6A-H1628

  • Model: LHPCV0281
  • 1 Units in Stock

$4.95

Add to Cart:

TITLE: Lighthouse on St. Simons Island Georgia
CAPTION: The first Government lighthouse was built on this spot in 1808, but was destroyed by Confederates during the War Between The States. The present tower was built in 1871. Near this spot English forces under Oglethorrpe built Fort St. Simons in 1736, and during the Spanish Invasion of 1742, Fort St. Simons was occupied by Spanish troops.
SIZE: Standard Sized
PUBLISHED BY: Ward News Co., St. Simons Island, GA.
GENUINE CURTEICH-CHICAGO "C.T. ART-COLORTONE" POST CARD
POSTCARD ID #: 6A-H1628 Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All of these materials have passed the Photo Activity Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term storage.

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 21 January, 2018.

Important Links

Who's Online

There currently are 8 guests online.
Your IP Address is: 3.235.172.213
Copyright © 2020 Sea The Lights. Powered by Zen Cart