WHITEFISH POINT LIGHTHOUSE
The light, the oldest active on Lake Superior, began operating in 1849. Early stopping
place for Indians, voyagers and Jesuit Missionaries, the point marks a course change for ships navigating
this treacherous coastline to and from St. Mary's Canal. The station is now automated and operated from
Sault Ste. Marie. Whitefish Point is a short scenic drive north of Paradise in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
POSTCARD ID #:
92134-5 and 86152-D
Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All
of these materials have passed the Photo Activity Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 22 July, 2018.