TITLE: Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse
DESCRIPTION Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse Mackinaw City, MI 1913 The 40-foot tall tower was built onto an existing foghorn station in 1892. The light helps guide traffic through the Mackinac Straits which connects Lake Huron & Lake Michigan.
PUBLISHED BY: Leib Archives, East Berlin, PA
POSTCARD ID #: PC132003
Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All of these materials have passed the Photo Activity
Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term storage.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 August, 2017.