TITLE: Cape Romain Lighthouse
DESCRIPTION Cape Romain Lighthouse, McClellanville, SC c1885 The first light stands 64-foot tall and was erected in 1827. This tower was abandoned in 1937 and the lantern removed. The second light was completed in 1857 and stands 150-foot tall.
PUBLISHED BY: Leib Archives, East Berlin, PA
POSTCARD ID #: PC128006
Each postcard is sleeved in a clear 2mil sleeve made out of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester. All of these materials have passed the Photo Activity Test (P.A.T.) certifying that they are safe for long-term storage.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 26 August, 2017.